Natural beauty is more fun in a Camp
- Always bring appropriate clothing for unexpected weather conditions
- It is good to have a shelter that is resilient to rain, snow, or excessive sunlight.
Camping can be a tiring activity and you don’t want to be exhausted or dehydrated, so try to have plenty of calories and water
- ✅Evening Buffet hi tea ( tea/coffee + Pakoda+ Bhel)
- ✅Unlimited dinner ( veg/ non veg ) – Paneer, Mix veg, dry chicken, chicken gravy, chapati, dal, rice,green salad and sweet
- ✅Camp fire at night
- ✅Imported Coleman make Tents
- ✅Imported sleeping bags (maintain temperature within 12-15 degree) and blankets
- ✅Mini DJ Music system
- ✅Next day morning tea and breakfast
- ✅One litre Mineral water bottles free to each person
- ✅Indoor games like – Carom, Chess, Cards and TT
- ✅Outdoor games like- Cricket, Volley ball, Football , badminton etc.
- ✅Adventure games- Zip line,Spider net, burma bridge, sky ladders etc.
- ✅Relax on Hammocks,Swings, Trampoline etc.
- ✅Trekking guidance
- ✅Limited Veg/ non veg BBQ at night
- ✅Rifle Shooting and Archery
- ✅Fun games/ team building games
- ✅Seperate BBQ and Seperate Campfire for each group
- ✅Mid night tea
- ✅Seperate Changing room and bathing facility
- ✅Seperate big Parking area
- ✅Safe Camping experience with compounds
- ✅Fridge available at no costs
- ✅Dry and Clean Washrooms available
- ✅Family and Kids friendly camping ground
- ✅Generator backup available
- ✅Pick up and drop available at nominal cost
What is the shedule of sunset pawna...!
Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Bonfire after 9.30 PM
Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not possible but early check-out allowed)